Different ways to make Payments.
More and more pupils are choosing our ever-popular College Dinners and the number of children choosing a hot meal is increasing all the time. The following changes have been made to make it easier by paying online:
- We are now using "Fastrak" to register the children's dinner choice in the morning. This is an electronic register that children complete when they enter the class in the morning. Please make sure your child has looked at the dinner menu for the day (on our website or on the weekly Newsletter,)
- Dinners must now be paid for in advance: our new digital system does NOT allow for dinners to be booked in class without payment having been made up front.
- You can now pay upfront ONLINE using your School Gateway! If you set up an internet banking payment order on School Gateway you will be able to use it for all weekly dinner payments (the current price is £10 per child per week in advance.) You can also pay by debit or credit card, but the College gets an additional charge if you do. You can also choose to pay weekly in cash upfront.
- We now have a very clear and concise Dinner Money Policy (see the green link below) which has been passed by our Academy Board Chairperson. This sets out the expectations for payment clearly.
- Remember: Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 pupils still have the Universal Free School Meal but they do not get additional funding from Pupil Premium if you do not check for Free School Meal eligibility. There is a handy checker on School Gateway that you can use to do this. (Don't forget, Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 either have to pay for their meal in advance or have valid Free School Meals status.)
- Any outstanding debts on School Payments from Teacher2Parents need to be cleared as soon as possible.